General Lease Conditions AutosColonia SL
A: Vehicle State
- Leaser undertakes to use the vehicle carefully and correctly and to comply with all relevant regulations and technical rules.
- Leaser will receive the vehicle with empty fuel tank. Leaser shall also return the vehicle with empty fuel tank.
Upon Leaser’s request, the vehicle can be refueled and made available with a tank filled with fuel in a value of EUR 20 or EUR 40 (at the current gasoline price).
B: Advance Bookings
- Advance bookings shall only be binding with respect to price categories, not for vehicle types.
If Leaser fails to take over the vehicle 2 hours after the time agreed at the latest and to inform lessor on possible flight delays, Lessor shall no longer be obliged to keep the vehicle reserved.
- Vehicles shall either be handed over at PMI Airport and returned at PMI Airport or taken over at the Colonia St. Jordi office and returned at St. Jordi. Furthermore, combined bookings with taking over at Colonia St. Jordi office and return at PMI Airport or taking over at PMI Airport and return at Colonia St. Jordi office shall be possible.
Lease period: Office – office 1 lease day 9:00 h – 20:00 h
Lease period: Airport – airport 24-h-arrangement. For bookings with less than 5 rental days will be charged a surcharge.
Lease period: Office – airport, airport – office 24 hours. For bookings with less than 5 rental days will be charged a surcharge.
For vehicles returned late, an extra fee of EUR 5/hour shall fall due.
- Vehicles that are made available at Palma de Mallorca Airport shall have to be paid by credit car or advance money transfer. Cash payment at the airport is not available. However, at the office in Colonia St. Jordi payments can also be made in cash.
- Bookings already made cannot be cancelled i n order to benefit from discount campaigns.
C: Documents to be furnished when the Vehicle is being picked up & Authorized Drivers
- When the vehicle is being handed over, Leaser shall have to present a valid driving license required in the respective country as well as an ID card or passport.
If Leaser is unable to present the documents required, Lessor will rescind from the lease agreement. In suchlike cases, any claims brought forth by Leaser as a result of Lessor’s non-performance shall be excluded.
- In order to be entitled to lease a car, Leaser shall be at least 23 years old and have had a driving license for at least 3 years. An exception to the aforementioned shall be the leasing of vehicle type Ford Mustang. In order to be entitled to lease this car, Leaser shall be at least 25 years old and have had a driving license for at least 3 years. For all vehicle types and up from 25 years, a full-comprehensive insurance without participation shall be taken out.
- Exclusively Leaser itself plus drivers explicitly mentioned separately in the lease agreement shall be entitled to drive the vehicle. When the vehicle is being picked up, possible additional drivers’ driving license(s) shall be presented.
- Leaser shall fully be responsible for any and all acts of additional driver(s).
- Leaser shall not be entitled to sub-lease the vehicle, use it for commercial passenger services and/or to transport hazardous substances.
- Vehicles shall exclusively be moved within the territory of the island of Mallorca.
D: Payment Terms & Security
- The entire lease fee for the lease period agreed, including all charges and the applicable VAT, shall generally be paid upon receipt of the vehicle.
- We usually do not ask for any security deposit. However, an exception to the aforementioned is the Ford Mustang, for which we ask a security amounting to the deductible EUR 2500,-- or EUR 500,--, payable by credit card.
- We do not refund paid lease fees if vehicles are being picked up late or returned earlier than agreed.
- For bookings with fully comprehensive insurance with excess, the credit card number and the expiry date of the tenant is noted
- Leaser’s default in paying the lease fee shall entitle Lessor to terminate the lease agreement without notice and with immediate effect.
- Booking cancellation up to 3 days before free,after that 50% of the rental amount will be due.
Cancellation due to special regulations and travel restrictions of the countries due to Covid 19 up to one day before arrival free of charge.
- Costs for traffic tickets shall be borne by Leaser.
The lease fee shall include a third-party vehicle insurance at a coverage of EUR 50,000000 for personal injury and material damage, a casualty insurance for the driver and material damages. The lease fee shall also include a vehicle damage co-insurance of EUR 600 / vehicle category A, EUR 750 / vehicle category B, EUR 900 / vehicle category C and EUR 2500 / vehicle category D. The respective deductible can be excluded against payment of EUR 4 / day for category A, EUR 5/ day for category B or EUR 6 / day for category C vehicles. If EUR 15 / day for category D vehicles are being paid, the respective deductible shall be reduced from EUR 2500 to EUR 500. The vehicle damage insurance shall include coverage for glass breakage, tire damage, underfloor and clutch damage. However, tire damage related to defects of the rim caused by inadequate driving shall be excluded from the vehicle damage insurance and shall be borne by Leaser. Likewise, Leaser shall, in suchlike cases, bear the costs arising from the employment of staff for tire changing. The same shall apply in case car keys are lost or defect as a result of exposure to moisture. In suchlike cases, Leaser shall bear the costs for new keys and for the necessary employment of staff. If Leaser uses the vehicle in a grossly negligent manner or is responsible for respective accidents (e.g. by disregarding stop or priority traffic signs or driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs) the vehicle damage insurance shall not apply to damage events.
Leaser shall immediately inform Lessor through our 24h-hotline 0034 619742700, landline 0034 971656296 or by e-mail in the event of an accident and/or if the rental car is being damaged. In case of personal damage, please call the police / an ambulance by using the emergency phone number 112. In general, Leaser and the mother party in the accident shall mutually complete and sign the Spanish accident statement (German translation is included) enclosed with the vehicle documents. Please note that for unambiguously clarifying the responsibilities for the accident it is essential to provide information on the circumstances leading to the accident as well as an accident sketch. In the event Leaser fails to comply with its obligations hereunder, the vehicle damage insurance shall not cover any damages arising to the rental car. These damages shall then be borne by Leaser. If Leaser has caused and is responsible for an accident, Leaser shall bear the costs arising from the car’s towing.
If Leaser has caused and is responsible for an accident, Leaser shall not be entitled the rental car’s replacement by another vehicle. In suchlike cases, Leaser shall not be entitled to claim any reimbursement of the lease fee. If Leaser suffers from an accident it is not responsible for, Leaser shall be entitled the have the rental car replaced by similar vehicle for the remaining lease term.
G: Non-Smoking Cars
Our rental cars are non-smoking. In case of non-compliance, we will charge a fee amounting to EUR 150.
H: Traffic Tickets
Costs for traffic tickets shall be borne by Leaser.
I: Parking the Car
When the vehicle is being parked, Leaser shall have to lock the car and remove any and all objects of value from the car. Lessor shall be informed in case of burglary. We shall not be obliged to replace items stolen from within the car.
Sick bags are provided for in the rental car’s glove compartment. However, if the car should be contaminated by vomit and therefore unsuitable for being leased to other parties, Leaser shall have to pay a cleaning fee of EUR 150.
K: Place of Jurisdiction
Place of jurisdiction for any and all disputes shall be Mallorca
De conformidad con lo dispuesto en la normativa vigente sobre protección de datos personales y en el Reglamento (UE) 2016/679 de 27 de abril de 2016 (GDPR). Los datos personales serán incorporados a los sistemas de tratamiento, cuyo responsable es AUTOS COLONIA S.L. Finalidad del tratamiento: envío de comunicaciones, dar respuesta a las solicitudes y mantenimiento de relaciones comerciales. Conservación: mientras exista un interés mutuo para ello, en función de los plazos legales establecidos. Legitimación: consentimiento del interesado o ejecución de un contrato. Destinatarios: No está previsto realizar cesiones de datos. Transferencias. No está previsto realizar transferencias. Podrá ejercer los derechos de acceso, rectificación y supresión de sus datos, así como los de limitación y oposición a su tratamiento, mediante notificación escrita, en los términos que establece la normativa vigente en materia de protección de datos dirigiendo su petición a la dirección postal calle Avda. Marqués de Palmer, Núm. 8, Local 3, 07638, Colonia de Sant Jordi, Illes Balears. Si considera que el tratamiento no se ajusta a la normativa vigente, podrá presentar una reclamación ante la autoridad de control.
Este mensaje y sus archivos adjuntos van dirigidos exclusivamente a su destinatario, pudiendo contener información confidencial sometida a secreto profesional. No está permitida su comunicación, reproducción o distribución sin la autorización expresa del responsable. Si usted no es el destinatario final, por favor elimínelo e infórmenos por esta vía.